SUMMARY: Performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain exam rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas of the Health System. Responsible for sustaining a sterile environment in all areas of a primary care setting by performing the sanitized at a level compatible with local, state and federal health codes and regulations.MUST HAVE PRIOR MEDICAL FACILITY CLEANING EXPERIENCE.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, patient’s exam rooms of trash and front desk office area of trash.
- Sweeps and mops floor.
- Using various cleaning chemicals and disinfectants, housekeepers wipe equipment, clean furniture, polish floors and vacuum carpets.
- Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture as needed.
- Dusts furniture.
- Washes walls, ceiling and woodwork as needed.
- Washes windows including Front Desk Area, door panels and sills.
- Empties all wastebaskets.
- Transports trash and waste disposal from the area to appropriate outside waste containers.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Pick up any trash in parking lot or immediate area.
- Clean and maintain front and rear porches of facilities including windows, ash trays, trash cans, and walk ways.
- Complete weekly environment cleaning task checklist and submit to Director of Operations.
- Keeping informed of current and proposed regulations related to sanitation of the corporation.
- Other reasonable duties as required by the DOO, CEO or designee.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to apply basic concepts of mathematics and computations.
Competency required in the areas of communication, excellent verbal and written skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: None
The physical/mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb, balance on two feet, stoop, kneel, crouch, or reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Mental demands include the ability to learn, adapt to changes, pay close attention to details, exercise discretion and good judgment, develop options and solutions to crisis and problems, gather and analyze facts, courteous and professional behavior, deal with stressful situations and adhere to company policies and procedures.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Powered by JazzHR
First Choice Community Health Centers