ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Assistant Marketing Manager for First Choice Care, LLC will be a critical member of the outreach team that acts as the external and internal representative of First Choice Care across all organizational levels. The Assistant Marketing Manager’s primary role is to identify, establish, develop and maintain communication within the organization, lead all social media platforms, and assist with in-person community events. This position will work closely with the Outreach team to increase awareness, knowledge of First Choice Care's services, and to increase client utilization of First Choice Care services and programs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Brainstorm with First Choice Care team members to develop creative ideas for promotional events and campaigns to execute successful events.
- Assist in planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.).
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.).
- Assist in creating graphics as needed and write copies for all marketing campaigns.
- Maintain awareness on best practice marketing techniques/tools to achieve successful campaigns and promotions.
- Assist in developing and executing marketing initiatives to appeal to target audience using appropriate channels such as social media and traditional media.
- Assist in developing means of measuring effectiveness of marketing and promotional campaigns, including advertising and communications strategies.
- Work in collaboration with the Outreach Team to develop marketing and branding materials needed to achieve our marketing goals.
- Generating referrals for home care services by building relationships with physicians, long term care, independent and assisted living facilities and other community resources.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment. Regularly lifts up to 10 pounds and occasionally 25 to 50 pounds. Manual dexterity using a calculator and computer on a frequent basis.
- Marketing assistant: 1 year experience in similar field (Required)
- Digital and social media: 1 year (Preferred)
Bachelor's degree in Marketing (Preferred)
Terms of Employment will be negotiable