Growing national Franchise based in Las Vegas established in 1994 is seeking an individual with a minimum of 3 + years’ experience in a business office environment with the experience to provide strong support to the executives/owners.
· This position requires that the candidate be able to follow very specific processes yet be a self-starter who is able to work without continuous general supervision from executive-level to work individually and is comfortable taking on responsibilities without having to be continually directed. The candidate should be detail oriented and able to perform job tasks with care and follow through and maintain focus on responsibilities and timelines. Excellent organizational skills with a skill to think proactively and prioritize calendar events, meetings and appointments is extremely important. As a multi-tasker, the candidate will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table. Candidate should be able to rely previous experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· The position involves exposure to sensitive and proprietary information, and requires the candidate to have tact, confidentiality, diplomacy, discretion, and professional judgement with sensitive personal and company information.
· Duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to the Operations Officer to ensure efficient operation of the office. The support will include researching projects, handling information requests and performing routine administrative functions such as preparing communications to Franchise operators and their agents and admin support in a positive, courteous and professional manner.
· The Candidate must be comfortable dealing with people at all financial levels and be able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed in the execution of assigned tasks.
· Candidate will be able to communicate and deal professionally with others and have proficient and effective verbal and written communication skills, in English grammar, punctuation, spelling, typing, consistent with an executive environment including the skill to compose and edit concise, business correspondence and prepare any reports in good business form.
· Candidate will have the opportunity to be creative with involvement in planning the professional multi-day Annual National Conferences, Franchise Owner Summit Meetings, recognition and various staff events.
· The position requires: Power user of Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as CRM knowledge, Go To Meeting, Zoom, Google Calendar and Google Drive, online calendars and cloud systems. Strong overall computer knowledge is necessary to communicate with the executive’s vendors to organize projects.
· Successful background check with regular and reliable attendance is an essential for the position.
Compensation will depend upon experience and skills
· Full-time salaried position.
· Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plans
· Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
· Paid Holidays & Vacation (PTO)
· Being a licensed notary is a plus.
· Monday through Friday are primary office hours. Weekend and evening hours are rare but could be needed during busy times and/or projects.
First Choice Business Brokers Inc
Why Work Here?National Franchisor with 42 locations planning 100 locations in the next 12 months in the US with future plans to grow internationally. This position will be the key assistant to the COO in providing support for Admin staff, Franchisees and vendors.
Assist the COO in the growth of our 27 years Las Vegas company. No layoffs for Covid.
Las Vegas, NV