PA Licensed Psychologist
First Children Services Pottstown, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Hiring Licensed Psychologists!
First Children Services is currently seeking a part-time or full-time Pennsylvania Licensed Psychologist to join our STRIVE Autism Care Continuum team! Our model is family-focused, comprehensive, and collaborative. We are looking for individuals who are innovative, energetic, team-oriented and passionate about working with individuals with autism and their families. The ideal candidate has experience administering psychological evaluations to children and adolescents. Background in Autism Spectrum Disorder evaluations and experience administering the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-II) highly desirable. The candidate also has experience providing individual therapy, family therapy, and behavioral parent training. A commitment to evidence-based practice (cognitive-behavior therapy, behavior therapy, acceptance & commitment therapy) is essential. We are seeking a forward-thinking professional who aspires to grow with our company. The psychologist will work out of our Pottstown office, with opportunity to provide virtual evaluations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Licensed Psychologist
• Conduct initial clinical interviews
• Administer, score, and interpret psychological tests
• Report writing
• Hold feedback sessions for parents and caregivers
• Coordinate care and participate within interdisciplinary team • Collaborate with providers, parents/caregivers, and schools
• Doctoral Degree (PsyD, PhD) in Clinical, School, or Counseling Psychology
• Hold license in good standing from PA Board of Psychology
• At least 3 years of experience conducting pediatric psychological or neuropsychological assessment
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for growth, CEU opportunities, supervision and mentorship, access to interdisciplinary team, and attendance at company sponsored events. Check us out online at www.FirstChildrenServices.com.
First Children Services
HealthcareView all jobs at First Children Services