HUMAN RESOURCE RECRUITER
- Expired: February 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
First Children Services is looking for a talented Sr. HR Recruiter to join our team!
Who we are
First Children Services is a leading pediatric behavioral health and special education services company that takes pride in providing exceptional quality of care, seamless integration of a variety of clinical disciplines, and being accountable for positive outcomes for the clients and students we serve. At First Children, we are family owned, family operated and family centered. Family is at the heart of what we do and how we do it; when you receive services from us or join our team, you become part of the First Children family!
Location: Position will work out of either our Cherry Hill or Roselle Park, NJ locations. Partial remote with some travel to program locations on a weekly basis.
Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus strong incentive plan. Benefits eligible. 18 Days of PTO and 9 Holidays off per year. Employer paid life insurance.
Hours: M-F (generally), 8am - 5pm.
- Partner with the the VP of Administration to develop the recruitment strategy and lead full cycle recruiting activities;
- Provide oversight, guidance and continuously develop assigned recruiters;
- Partner with internal stakeholders to outline recruiting needs, targets, processes and procedures;
- Source, recruit and interview candidates including BCBAs, RBTs, clinicians and other positions across the organization;
- Persistently develop a steady stream of viable candidates utilizing traditional and non-traditional means of candidate recruitment;
- Build a pipeline of passive and active candidates;
- Manage job postings and social media presence for advertised positions;
- Assist with the cultivation of relationships with career centers, colleges, and high schools to attract candidates at all experience levels;
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory and legal changes in all program areas; and,
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Associates Degree with at least 5 years of recruiting experience. Prefer candidates with experience recruiting in health care industry.
- Proven success in recruiting/staffing in a metrics driven environment.
- Data driven with experience using an Applicant Tracking System for efficiencies and reporting.
- Collaborative, agile and flexible in performance of responsibilities.
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to engage and challenge internal and external stakeholders to reach desired outcomes.
- Enthusiastic about recruiting and sense of GRIT in facing recruiting challenges and initiatives.
- Creative problem solver with a "can do" attitude.
- Ability to travel between site locations to interview, collaborate and drive recruitment activities at program locations.
What We Offer:
- Base salary with strong recruitment incentive plan;
- Benefit eligibility after 60 days of employment;
- Partial Remote option with flexibility;
- Casual environment with a collaborative team;
- Team building and employee appreciation events and spotlights;
- Opportunity to participate in 401k plan; and,
- Opportunities for growth, development and continuing education training.
First Children Services
AddressCherry Hill, NJ
Get fresh Recruiting HR jobs daily straight to your inbox!