Senior Product Analyst (P&C Insurance) Hybrid-Remote Opportunities Considered
- Expired: 18 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
First Chicago Insurance Company, located about one mile south of Chicago Midway Airport is seeking a talented Senior Product Analyst to join their team! The Product & Actuarial Analysis Department designs, develops and launches new products and product enhancements that drive profitable growth, improve product efficiencies, and delivers return on investment through our distribution channels.
As a Senior Product Analyst, you'll provide support to the Personal Lines Product Manager by collaborating in cross-functional teams that design, develop, and implement new product initiatives. In this role, you'll work with minimal support, allowing you the freedom to showcase your creativity as we grow our existing business, enter new states, and engage in new products.
Analyst will be involved with insurance products such as Non-Standard Auto and other Personal Lines products as needed. The ideal candidate is an experienced product analyst with a broad understanding of insurance products and forms. *Hybrid-Remote Opportunities Considered*
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Independently plan, implement, manage, and/or contribute to projects up to high complexity.
- Provide data extraction and analytical support for a variety of internal customers.
- Explore data sources to better understand the availability and quality of data.
- Conduct research, perform trend analysis, and provide observations on target markets.
- Analyze competitor product rates, features, and forms language on an independent basis. Make recommendations based on findings.
- Monitor experience and financial results and make recommendations to help achieve profitability goals.
- With minimal support plan, research, develop and maintain coverage forms, endorsements and manuals needed to support existing products independently.
- Independently create and submit regulatory form filings.
- Collaborate in the creation of rate and rule flings.
- Responsible for responding to objections to assigned form and rate filings.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for internal questions that arise with regard to assigned enhancements and form filings.
- Work with IT to implement system changes and enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Property and Casualty insurance products.
- Experience in automobile lines of business (both Personal and/or Commercial). Personal Lines knowledge is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Adobe.
- Independent analytical thinker with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships among team members, ensuring cooperation on project objectives.
- Ability to work independently, execute quickly, and drive results.
- Ability to adapt to different or changing situations, requirements or priorities.
- Proactively identifies and takes action to address present and future obstacles, issues, and opportunities.
First Chicago Insurance Company provides a competitive benefits package to all full- time employees. Following are some of the perks First Chicago employees receive:
- Competitive Salaries
- Commitment to your Training & Development
- Medical and Dental
- Telemedicine Benefit
- 401k with a generous company match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Training Programs
- Wellness Program
- Fun company sponsored events
- And so much more!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
First Chicago Insurance Company (FCIC)
Get fresh P&C Insurance Business Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!