We are looking for an exceptional individual who loves being a fixer and who has a far-ranging skill set to help our Director of Product through administrative support. This person will excel with scheduling, calendaring, communicating (both written and oral), time management, and project management. For this individual to succeed they will have high levels of professionalism, organization, and multitasking as well.
- Assist with the creation, analysis, compilation, and delivery of client reports on a Bi-Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, and Annual basis.
- Prepare, manage, and maintain personnel and client files.
- Assist with filing, pulling files, scanning, and sending client documents and agreements.
- Assist with the day to day duties of our Director of Product.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- General administrative assistance for the Director of Product.
- 1+ year(s) experience in an administrative type of role
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational skills, and people skills
- Ability to wear multiple hats on any given day
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Natural attention to detail
- Polished, professional, and presentable demeanor
- Upbeat, light-hearted disposition
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus, as is any exposure to tax, finance, or insurance
First Capitol Consulting, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Pay
- Group Healthcare Plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Metro Reimbursement
- Free Snacks & Coffee
- Monthly Luncheon
- Company Events & Activities
- Company Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities