Project Manager Estimator
- $65,000 to $75,000 Yearly
Project Estimator – Direct Hire
First call is recruiting for a Project Estimator in Franklin IN! Are you looking for a company that offers growth? Look no further! This role is open due to a promotion!
Pay rate range: $65,000 - $75,000!
This is a resource management role responsible for managing the end-to-end process from inquiry to the submission of proposals to potential customers. This includes preparing estimates and writing formal proposals in a timely manner.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities will be:
- Review Request for Quotation (RFQ) documents to determine the scope of work on various projects including Field Repair, Construction, and Installation.
- Review technical specifications.
- Prepare multi-discipline labor and material estimates.
- Prepare bill of material for solicitation of quotations for materials as required.
- Coordinate with Sales, Engineering and Procurement as required for preparation of the estimate.
- Conduct bid reviews.
- Maintain estimating metrics.
- Manage the review and approval process for all bids.
- Participate in bid / no-bid meetings.
- Review proposal strategy with management.
- Reviews commercial and technical sections of RFQ's.
- Prepare proposals for submittal to client.
- Ensure proper hand off to Operations for successful project execution.
Your Professional Experience Should Be:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills with proficiency in other Microsoft Office programs
- Familiarity of codes and standards for pipe, structural steel, and pressure vessels
- Multi-disciplined estimating skills with pipe and structural steel.
- Ability to read and interpret fabrication drawings.
- Ability to read and interpret technical and commercial sections of RFQ's.
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- 2+ years in related experience
Preferred Education & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent job experience.
Your Physical Work Environment Will Require:
- Must be able to remain sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to do occasional lifting to 35lbs as regular daily activities.
We strive to build a company that provides every opportunity for every ambition. Our Talent is Finding Yours!
You will never pay a fee for our services and support! First Call can help you find a job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.