First American Payment Systems is seeking a Salesforce Administrator. Your focus will be on delivering results that can be implemented quickly and used by our 100+ person team and our hundreds of clients. We love trying new things and seeing what works, pushing the envelope to deliver the best customer and team experience possible. You need to bring your “A game”. What you build will be used, and your impact will be significant.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades, dedupe and data cleanup and data import tools
- Work along IT to help establish and maintain integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Gather requirements in order to successfully maintain various team process in Salesforce
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors e.g. salesforce and salesforce apps and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Maintain and implement new Salesforce instances as the business grows
- Salesforce Communities design, creation, rollout and maintenance
- 3 + years’ Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce Admin 101 and 201 training preferred
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Minimum expectation of a Bachelor’s degree
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
What’s In It for You???
- A Competitive salary!
- Benefit package options that include; affordable medical, dental, vision and other supplementary options
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Days along with Company Specific Paid Holidays!
- 401(K) plan through T. Rowe Price with Employer Match!
- Casual Attire Option in the summer… It is Texas!
- Great Location- Downtown Fort Worth with PAID Parking
- Great people to work with!
- Fantastic Leadership Team!