We have an opportunity within our ISV Department for an Account Executive. We are looking for a world class candidate for an exciting new role as an ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Sales Person. This position is a fast-paced, rich opportunity for someone to take their experience to the next level. We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly self-motivated
- Versatile and adaptable
- Proactive account management of diverse portfolio of sales offices and referral partners with primary goals of increasing application production and overall portfolio growth to meet partner and organizational objective
- Train and assist new offices on industry and company policies and procedures to ensure production in the shortest time frame possible
- Identify opportunities for product/service sales increases and expanded offerings through partners
- Act as knowledge-centered resource on products, services, legislation, processes and policies, all designed to increase merchant count and partner education
- Influence and creatively motivate/inspire sales offices for increased production and commitment to First American
- Present new products and services designed to increase individual merchant application count
- Maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers within assigned sales offices and referral partners
- Organize, coordinate and present critical data and information to key management within the sales organization
- Act as a liaison between the sales partner and First American Payment Systems corporate office
Broad overview of responsibilities:
- Manage/Oversee assigned partner operations/boarding
- Work with agent recruiters
- New agent boarding, training, reporting and tracking
- Manage partner communications
- Escalations, agent/ISV support
- Sales promotions
- CRM Management
- Proven success in a sales role
- College degree preferred, high school diploma/GED required.
- Experience working in ISV’s.
- Merchant services and bankcard industry experience highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop strong rapport with sales offices.
- Ability to foster enhanced revenue and market share through effective use of relationship management and business skills
- Ability to analyze and research/resolve any issues, specifically regarding pricing, monthly residuals and certain escalations
- Creative problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and ability to motivate sales partners.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge of computer software systems including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
We offer competitive pay, a benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation and holidays, matching 401K, a casual work environment and more!