Employees perform a host of customer service duties such as receiving calls and requests from existing and potential FirstFunding Clients or client vendors. The type of request may depend on the business segment, e.g. wire questions will deal with operations staff and website prospects will deal with sales staff. Interface with customers typically by telephone or e-mail to handle queries/problems. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and troubleshooting.
Assist customers with request and inquiries, resolving 1st and 2nd tier customer service calls
Completes and processes new applications and executed agreements
Verifies contact information and CRM database updates
Track orders as necessary for customers and run various reports as requested
Maintains tracking and accounting for all client renewals
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Requires limited knowledge of the organization, products and/or services.
- Basic MS Office skills
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands.
- Basic math skills
- Ability to apply common sense, understanding and problem solving.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
Typical Range of Experience
- 0-2 years of experience