Senior Cloud Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At First Advantage, people are at the heart of everything we do. This mindset spans from our customers and partners, to our greatest strength: our team members. Join us if you want to say “hello” to a rewarding career, and pave the way as an industry leader in mission-critical background screening solutions to some of the most recognized Fortune 100 and Global 500 brands.
Who We Are
We are on the frontline of the Great Onboarding, empowering organizations to Hire Smarter. Onboard Faster™. First Advantage (Nasdaq: FA) is an HR Tech company that delivers innovative solutions and insights to enable our clients to manage risk and hire the best talent. Leveraging an advanced global technology platform, First Advantage builds fully scalable, configurable screening programs that meet the unique needs of over 33,000 clients across the world. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA and with a globally distributed workforce spanning 28 locations with 5,500+ employees, First Advantage performs over 93 million screens in over 200 countries and territories annually.
Who You Are
We are looking for a team member who considers themselves:
- Self-motivated – you love to lead others but are also ready to “roll up your sleeves." You can spearhead a project and see it through from start to completion.
- A team player – you navigate cross-functional teams and work well with team members across groups toward a common goal. While you are an independent contributor, you appreciate the value in collaboration.
- An innovator – you see gaps in current processes or workflows as an opportunity to improve and try something new.
- A lifelong learner – you seek opportunities to learn and upskill, you understand the importance of thorough and secure screenings, and are interested in the Human Capital sector and the confluence of people, process, and technology.
What You'll Do
The Senior Cloud Engineer will be responsible for leading the team with hands-on delivery and support of Cloud native and cloud-integrated CI/CD pipelines. More specifically, this person must have experience in the following areas:
- Hands on experience in building highly available, scalable, and resilient services in the Azure and AWS public clouds, and interconnectivity between these clouds in addition to on-premise networks
- Experience implementing PaaS, IaaS and serverless applications through end-to-end automation (Infrastructure as Code) by using tools such as Terraform, Bicep, Ansible, Chef, Rundeck, GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps or other related IaC and CI/CD tools
- Experience with tools like Jira, Vault, CyberArk, Azure Sentinel a plus
- Working with containers and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes & Rancher, in addition to building truly cloud native & CI/CD services (serverless, functions, knative etc.)
- Digital transformation of legacy IT support teams to modern cloud engineering support teams, with an agile approach to support
- Experience developing road maps that delivers industry-leading benchmarks and SLAs for cloud services
- Experience optimizing cloud spend through metrics and reporting
Cloud security engineering: hub/spoke architecture, firewalls, encryption, SIEM, audit controls, etc.
Designing, documenting, and delivering infrastructure services using IaC methodologies like Terraform, Bicep, or Ansible
Hands on experience in maintaining, enhancing and supporting Azure Services such as AKS, Stream Analytics, Event Grid, Event Hub, Service Bus, Blob Storage, Data Lake Storage, AKS, etc.
Certifications in Azure or AWS Architecture, Network and Security is a plus
What You May Need to be Successful
- Minimum of 5 years experience delivering large scale cloud infrastructure/services
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing and developing IT professionals [Proposed: Remove this.]
- Extensive knowledge of cloud network design
- Proven ability to deliver highly available cloud services with disaster recovery
- Degree in IT or equivalent experience
Why First Advantage is Your Next Big Career Move
First Advantage is going through a technology transformation! We are looking for experts who are excited to work with advanced technologies and provide best-in-class user experiences, drive the development and deployment of scalable solutions, and smoothly guide our agile teams and clients through meaningful changes as we continue to expand our impact.
Additional benefits offered to our eligible people include:
- Ability to work remotely with occasional business travel
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and supplementary benefit plans
- 401k with an employer match, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Competitive and flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) and 8 paid company holidays
- Access to tech and growth opportunities, and leaders who want you to succeed!
More About Our Values Code
- Honor Honesty, Consistency, Responsibility: Do the right thing
- Cultivate an environment of dignity: Show respect for the individual
- Take an Outside-In approach: Put the client first
- Think out-of-the-box: Innovate and create
- Stay Team-Oriented: Collaborate and appreciate each other
What Are You Waiting For? Apply Today!
You have learned a little about us today – we want to learn about you! If you think this position and our company are a great fit for your areas of interest and expertise, tell us about you by applying now!
United States Equal Opportunity Employment:
First Advantage is proud to be a global leader in removing barriers and supporting our community members to ensure the changing demographics of the workforce are reflected in our hiring and employment practices. We value all of our candidates, employees, and clients, and place great emphasis on hiring and supporting qualified individuals in each role. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other area protected by applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at First Advantage
Get fresh Senior Cloud Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.