- Posted: 9 days ago
Founded in 1984, Firetrol is the national leader in fire protection & life safety services. We are currently seeking a skilled Fire Sprinkler Technician to join our team of over 800 of the best fire protection professionals in the industry. This opening is for the Tucson, AZ office.
We are looking for a fire sprinkler technician to perform Contract & Service work.
Qualifications and Skills
- Working knowledge of wet, dry, and pre-action systems as well as backflow and fire pumps.
- Proficient in NFPA 13, 20 & 24 code requirements.
- Ability to read fire system design drawings.
- Ability to manage your job & helper no matter the size of the job.
- Ability to use trade appropriate tools to perform daily pipe fitting duties efficiently and safety
- Ability to train others to use trade appropriate tools efficiently and safely.
- Must be able to satisfy Government, Federal and Customs background check requirements.
- May work in variety of businesses and institutions including commercial, industrial, manufacturing, healthcare, education and government facilities.
- 10 years’ experience preferred.
Outstanding Wages, Benefits and Career Growth:
Firetrol offers competitive wages and top-of-the-line benefits that include health, dental vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, generous paid time off practice and a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting. Additionally, sponsors training and education opportunities. Finally, Firetrol offers career growth opportunities, not just a job.
**Firetrol Protection Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Firetrol Protection Systems
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?