Fire Alarm Technician
- Posted: 15 days ago
Firetrol Protection Systems
Founded in 1984, Firetrol is the National leader in Fire Protection & Life Safety services. We are currently seeking skilled Fire Alarm Technician to join our team of over 700 of the best fire protection professionals in the industry. This opening is for the Tucson, Arizona office.
Firetrol has an immediate opportunity for a well-qualified Fire Alarm Technician to join our Tucson team. This position is for experienced New Construction Technicians versed in the day to day operations of installation, programming, commissioning and turnover for new Fire Alarm Systems. This position will also include Tenant Improvement and Retro-fit Fire Alarm construction.
- Must have verifiable work experience in the installation, programming and commissioning of Fire Alarm Systems. Preference will be given to candidates with EST (Edwards Systems Technology) Certifications. However, equivalent manufacturer certifications are acceptable.
- Must be able to pass a background check and have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must work safely following OSHA and Firetrol safety policies and practices.
- Qualified candidates shall possess a minimum NICET I Fire Alarm Certification, or shall have the ability to apply and receive NICET Certification within 6 months of employment. Fees and exam time shall be paid by Firetrol.
- Accurately complete required daily paperwork.
- May work in a variety of occupied business and institutions including commercial, industrial, manufacturing, healthcare, education and government facilities. As a result, a clean, professional appearance is required with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to work from droid or apple app based phones and tablets. Computer skills shall include Microsoft Office based applications including Outlook, Excel, and Word at minimum.
- In addition to regular work schedule, must be available to work occasional weekends, nights, and overtime.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Compensation is based on experience.
Outstanding Wages, Benefits and Career Growth
Firetrol offers competitive wages and top-of-the-line benefits that include health, dental vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, generous paid time off practice and a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting. Additionally, sponsors training and education opportunities. Finally, Firetrol offers career growth opportunities, not just a job.
**Firetrol Protection Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
1870 W. Prince Road Suite 25 Tucson, Arizona 85705
Arizona Contractors License # K67-210286
Firetrol Protection Systems
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?