- Posted: over a month ago
Functions and Tasks:
- Work and collaborate with the sales or account team by acting as technical expert in customer presentations.
- Help customers draw up requirements and select the correct products and services.
- Respond to customer queries either in person, over the phone or by email.
- Assist with technical questions or concerns during the sales process and participate in the initial portion of the project specification process.
- Determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the organization’s sales/business development and engineering groups.
- Respond to requests for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions.
- Prepare and track all proposals sent to customers and register in system.
- Coordinate the transition between pre-sales specifications and implementation engineering once contracts have been awarded.
- Support Project Managers in the provisioning and implementation of services.
- Support Product Development Team in the testing of new services or products.
- Identifying potential new customers and/or business opportunities in existing clients by building and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Follow up with customers on decision making process of proposals and solutions implementation.
- Flag situations that could potentially become problems and investigate.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales grow thin assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team members in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Internal – Sales Executives, Account Managers, Project Managers, IT Support, Provisioning, Procurement, Developers, Product Development, Management Team
- External – Customers, Providers, Vendors
- Headcount resources: none
- External resources: none
- Consultancy services: none
- Sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
- Five years of industry experience, including two or more years in sales engineering or consulting
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Willingness to travel and work extra hours
- Knowledge of network protocols, hardware and security products.
- Proficient knowledge in VOIP/Hosted PBX systems.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Services, Office 365, Azure, AWS, etc.
- Understanding of network architecture, and experience in performing network operations.
- Working knowledge of information technology, systems implementation and integration and service delivery.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Displays a high-level of enthusiasm for work, professional conduct, ethics, works well in a team environment and presents themselves professionally.
- Must demonstrate an ability to multitask and change directives at a moment's notice.
- Be passionate about technology and proud of his/her work.
Fireminds Operations Limited
BusinessView all jobs at Fireminds Operations Limited