Electrician / Fire Alarm Install Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a motivated, experienced, Electrician seeking an opportunity to use your technical expertise and passion for problem solving in a positive, team environment?
If so, check out Fireline Corporation—we are seeking highly skilled, positive, reliable Electricians to join our team!
As one of our Electrical Fire Alarm Install Technicians, you’ll be responsible for the installing and commissioning of fire alarm systems. You’ll be responsible for ensuring quality work and providing top customer service, while helping us develop a culture that is friendly, productive and promotes teamwork
This will be an exceptional, opportunity for you to collaborate with a team of dedicated fire protection professionals in protecting life and property for our customers and our communities. At Fireline, you’ll enjoy a career in a family-oriented work environment, all while saving lives and being supported to reach your full potential.
What we’re looking for…
- Running conduit and other electrical raceways such as cable tray and MC,
- Troubleshooting electrical systems - transformers, circuits, motors, etc.
- Reading and interpreting prints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Setting panels
- You must also have a demonstrated understanding of NFPA codes and standards for installation
- Proven safety minded work history
- Full understanding of the commercial and industrial industries - new construction, remodel, and repair for electrical aspects
You’ll be the right one for us if you have at least 2 years of electrical experience, specifically working with fire alarm systems. A NICET Certification is a benefit.
To be qualified, you must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record, reliable transportation and be able to meet specific criteria defined by our vehicle insurance carriers. You must also be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Our Technicians often work indoors and outdoors, so you must be comfortable working in different environments. Also, this position will require the ability to read, speak, sit, stand, walk, use your hands, reach, climb ladders and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. You should also be able to measure, cut and install materials as well as read and understand CAD drawings.
Most importantly, you must be able to:
- Show a commitment to quality and a sense of responsibility for safety and the protection of life and property.
- Be self-motivated and reliable with a strong work ethic, integrity, and a great attitude.
- Always treat all co‐workers with respect and empathy.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with other team members to meet goals.
- Delight customers with excellent service skills.
- Use your experience, knowledge, and training to effectively solve complex problems and demonstrate good judgment.
- Set priorities with a sense of what’s most important and the time and difficulty involved to finish tasks.
- Pursue your tasks with energy, drive, and a need to finish, especially in the face of challenges.
What we offer:
Top-notch benefits package including:
- Paid holidays
- Casual work environment
- Weekly pay
- Competitive wages
- Tuition reimbursement
ConstructionView all jobs at Fireline Corp
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?