Financial Service Rep I
Firelands Federal Credit Union Norwalk, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Receives members in person and by telephone, provides general Credit Union information, and assists members with the completion of financial transactions. Cross-sells Credit Union services; at close of business balances and summarizes daily activity; performs related duties and adheres to all Credit Union and Government Regulations and Policies. Performs a variety of member service functions including opening and closing new and existing savings and checking accounts and certificates. Ensures that members are promptly and professionally served. This position requires the willingness and ability to build member relationships by actively uncovering needs and suggesting credit union products and services. Must maintain High Performance Growth (HPG) certification.
Essential Financial Service Representative I:
1. May perform all functions of a teller
2. May perform all functions of a vault teller
3. Performs a variety of member service functions including opening and closing new and existing savings and checking accounts and certificates.
Summary of Essential Teller Functions:
1. Receives checks and cash for deposit to savings, checking, certificates and Individual Retirement Accounts; verifies deposit amounts; examines checks for endorsement and negotiability and processes transactions.
2. Receives payments and properly posts payments.
3. Cashes checks and makes withdrawals from members’ available balances upon verification of signatures.
4. Receives credit card payments and performs cash advances on credit cards.
5. Performs loan advances on designated loans.
6. Performs share/loan transfers as authorized by members.
7. Provides cashier checks, money orders, Cedar Point Tickets, gift cards and other
products and services
8. Receives and processes changes to existing members’ accounts.
9. Images all checks received for processing, prepares recaps and transmittals.
10. Operates coin counter, coin dispenser, and rolls bagged coin as needed.
11. Receives payrolls for posting to member’s accounts and forwards to accounting
department for posting.
12. Balances cash, including cash dispensing machines, and summarizes daily
Firelands Federal Credit Union
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Firelands Federal Credit Union