- Expired: October 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
Do you want more then just a job? We own the Firehouse Subs locations between western Montana and Spokane, plus we have other food establishments and businesses to allow you to move up in anyway you want. Working with us your treated like Family, Respect, Caring and low stress. Our team does a lot of giving in our communities as well, we have given out over $400k in first responder grants, During COVID we donated 12000 meals to school children and first responders, and we are always helping our friends at the Children’s hospital.
We all need to work but why go to a job where your unhappy? It does not have to be that way. Once hired with us we already are looking to keep you long term as it pays both you and us for the staff to stay on and move up. Too good to be true?? No, try us out and see for yourself.
This position is fully accountable for the profitable operation of a specific shift designated by the General Manager while adhering to all company guidelines and regulations.
Benefits from day one:
- $16.00+ per hr based on experience and availability
- $100 when you do direct deposit with Mountain America credit union
- TIPS are generous
- Bonuses based on store sales
- Medical coverage (management)
- 401k plan (all staff, Pre-Tax)
- Discount program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Care Savings Account (Pre-Tax)
- Advancement opportunity through our other Firehouse restaurants and businesses
- Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance to all local, state and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal operation of the business.
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse Subs® Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures the profitability of the business by operation shifts within established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor, controllables, utilities and sales growth.
- Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness while embracing the Firehouse Subs® “culture” and mission and vision statements.
- Assists the GM in coordinating and implementing current operations game plans and company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
- Participates in interviewing, hiring, training and disciplining employees under the guidance of the GM.
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Actively participates in all Public Safety Foundation initiatives.
- Represents Firehouse Subs® in a professional, positive manner at all times.
- Communicates effectively to the GM/Owner any and all issues that may impact our business.
- Able to work on their feet for up to 13 hours at a time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Any other duties assigned by GM/Owner.
- 50% paid Medical Insurance
- Bonuses based on store performance
- more can be discussed in person
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
Firehouse Subs - Kalispell
Get fresh Shift Leader Full Time jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.