Firehouse Subs Biloxi MS is looking for passionate and professional individuals who truly enjoy the hospitality industry and who have a strong desire to give impeccable service to our guests. We believe in creating a work environment that will not only utilize your skills and talents but an environment that is truly enjoyable and that will leave you with a sense of satisfaction and self worth. At Firehouse we seek to maintain a work/life balance that is unique in the restaurant industry. If you give us your very best each shift we promise to do the same. We are looking to hire several qualified individuals who enjoy leading a team and creating a culture of accountability.
Restaurant General Manager Firehouse Subs
Candidates with no Restaurant Experience will not be considered, please do not apply.
REPORTS TO: Owner/Franchisee
We are Area Developers and Franchisees for Firehouse Subs in Gulf Coast Region of the U.S.
Our organization is in rapid growth mode. We are restructuring to build career paths for several Managerial positions. A restaurant GM has many career opportunities for growth with a proven track record.
- Are you humble, hungry and people smart?
- Do you like mentoring a new work force?
- Are you a savvy business person?
- Can you build sales to determine your own bonus structure?
- Do you radiate positive energy and an unwavering belief that you are the driver of your future?
If you answered yes, and you meet the following qualifications, then we want to talk to you.
Restaurant General Management Job Preferences:
- Previous Firehouse Subs or QSR experience with a proven track record. Candidates with no restaurant experience will not be considered.
- Serv Safe Certification.
- Adept at controlling operating costs, developing employees and an ability to deliver excellent customer service, quality and cleanliness at all times with high standards.
- Assist in implementing local store marketing programs.
- Ability to pass a background test with no convictions
- Open availability and own transportation.
- Have a Valid Driver’s License
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs® began in 1994 with one restaurant in Jacksonville, Fla. Now 20 years later, the company has spread like wildfire with more than 1000 locations across 40 states, one U.S. territory (Puerto Rico) and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs® serves large portions of premium meats and cheeses, “steamed” hot and placed atop fresh produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as well as the founding family’s decades of firefighting service. Firehouse Subs® is committed to giving back and has donated over $20 million to public safety organizations.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
Paid time off.