Franchise Business Consultant
- Expired: November 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports To: Regional Director of Franchise Operations
Firehouse Subs® is one of the nation’s leading fast-casual restaurant chains with a commitment to and passion for hearty and flavorful food, heartfelt service, and public safety. Providing support for more than 1,200 Firehouse Subs restaurants in 46 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada - we are currently seeking a Franchise Business Consultant to join our team.
This is a full-time role with Firehouse of America, LLC (FOA). The Franchise Business Consultant (FBC) will provide advice, counsel, coaching, and assistance to the Franchisees in the designated Territory to impact and improve the sales, profits, and operating standards of the franchisees’ business in order to meet and exceed the sales and profit goals of the territory. The FBC must ensure Franchisee compliance with all Firehouse Subs® brand requirements. The FBC will leverage relationships to ensure the achievement of the short and long-term goals of the company. The FBC must develop and maintain a strong sense of ownership of the assigned territory and provide leadership to and constant protection of the Firehouse Subs® brand. Scope of Anticipated Duties:
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and continued training for each Franchisee in their Territory.
- Provide business consultation for the Franchisees (including a monthly face-to-face business meeting, and the periodic conduct of an inspection report for their restaurants as prescribed by FOA.
- Monitor and report on the performance of Franchisees in respect to their Development Agreements.
- Conduct Week of Discovery for all franchise candidates in the territory.
- Support the opening of new Restaurants.
- Facilitate the construction of annual business plans with the Franchisees and follow up on the performance of the Franchisees relative to those plans.
- Lead the Franchisees toward the accomplishment of their sales goals.
- Employ effective interpersonal and negotiation skills to effectively drive business objectives and manage change
- Fully understand the purpose and benefits of new programs and decisions in order to effectively influence Franchisees and obtain requisite buy-in; provide feedback when programs or communication are inadequate.
- Implement new product and system rollouts.
- Act as a liaison to the community and government affairs
- Actively share, and assist Franchisees in adopting best practices.
- Work collaboratively with other departments within FOA in furthering the goals of the company (eg. Finance, Marketing, Real Estate).
- Report to FOA regarding any infringement of our Marks.
- Meet the budget goals established for this role.
- Three years+ of multi-unit restaurant or franchise business consulting experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to effectively and objectively assess Firehouse Subs’ operations against high standards of operational excellence and to deliver coaching feedback in a direct, motivating, and objective manner.
- Ability to be results-oriented, with proven leadership and successful project management experience, and able to manage short and long-term complex projects.
- Strong business acumen skills (basic financial skills, use of competitive data, etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal and cross-cultural skills.
- Superior presentation skills.
- Oriented and organized individual with a "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively meet all deadlines.
- A results-oriented individual that can work effectively with limited supervision.
- Proven track record of success.
- Strong computer skills. Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, automobile insurance, and a good driving record.
- Travel required (estimated 75%).
- Work remotely.
Firehouse Restaurant Group
BusinessView all jobs at Firehouse Restaurant Group