Firehouse Heating & Air is actively seeking a service-minded and experienced full-time Licensed HVAC Service Technician to help our clients by providing excellent customer service for our clients while troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining their heating and cooling systems including to 5-ton split systems in and around Rockwall, TX. We pay our experienced technicians $15.00 - $25.00/hr, plus commission opportunities. You will be joining a team that works hard, has fun, and supports each other. And, you will become part of a stable company that is respected in your community as you work Monday - Friday, 10 hours/day with on-call hours that include nights, weekends, and holidays!
In addition to great pay and our exceptional culture, we offer the following benefits and perks to our experienced team members:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Bi-weekly pay
- A company vehicle
- Spiff payouts (bonuses or incentives)
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
THE IDEAL LICENSED HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Career-minded--looking for more than a job
- Positive--a can-do attitude that helps you rise to challenges
- Communication skills--the ability to explain technical information in layman's terms
- Pride in your work--real desire to do quality work and ensure customer satisfaction
- Problem-solver--the ability to apply common sense to troubleshooting until the issue is resolved
- Professional--present yourself as someone you would want to do business with
- Respectful--treat the homes and businesses of clients as your own
Did we just describe you? If so, please read on about this experienced position as a Licensed HVAC Service Technician!
ABOUT FIREHOUSE HEATING & AIR
Here at Firehouse Heating & Air, we are led to serve our community through our founding principles of integrity, customer service, teamwork, and education. Our founders being active firefighters results in our mission being centered around service. We are honest, hard workers, who believe in ethical behavior and seek to work with transparency and exceptional customer service. We believe that the job is done best when our customers feel knowledgeable and comfortable with the work performed. As Firefighters, we are trusted to bring "order from chaos" at the worst time in a person's life. Therefore, we are dedicated to bringing "order from chaos" for our customers' home comfort needs!
Just as in any firehouse, our company is only successful when we work together as a team! We know that our success and effectiveness is due to our amazing employees! We are a family-oriented workplace, and strive to make customers and employees alike, feel like family. Our employees participate in continuing education opportunities because we believe it's important to keep our staff knowledgeable both in the office and out in the field. Knowledge is power, and we desire to attain uncommon answers and results for our dynamic customer needs. In addition to great pay and a family-oriented, positive work environment, you can be proud in knowing you are working for a company that seeks to serve you and its community with care!
REQUIREMENTS FOR A LICENSED HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- 1+ years of HVAC service experience
- A high school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Certified by the state and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- TDLR certified
- Can pass a criminal background check
- Can pass a drug test
- Basic understanding of technology (an iPad)
- Upkeep truck inventory for maximum efficiency
- Physically capable of completing job-related tasks (lifting & climbing)
- Bilingual skills are a plus!
If you meet these requirements and your interest is piqued, don't put it off. Apply to be an experienced and Licensed HVAC Service Technician today!
Firehouse Heating & Air