Digital Marketing Department Manager
Firegang Dental Marketing Lewis County, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a remote position.
- Set goals and strategies designed to improve team and client performance.
- Manage, develop and lead a team of digital marketing specialists by serving as the escalation point for team challenges and conducting regular performance reviews.
- Utilize first-party data and industry knowledge to identify potential risks and create actionable strategies that ensure our clients reach their business goals.
- Define, test, and roll out new strategies and products, keeping the team focused on both innovation and excellent client service.
- Collaborate with Client Success Management (CSM) Team to solve client escalations, prepare for agreement renewals, and provide client wins that lead to package upsells.
- Break down advanced concepts in a way that is easily understood by clients and replicable by the CSM team, allowing them to understand and effectively communicate performance results and tactics.
- Work with other team leads to help develop and update clear internal processes that positively impact our efficiency and effectiveness.
- Be an active member of the Leadership team, brainstorming ways to improve Firegang, collaborate on team decisions and assist with special projects as needed.
- Generate reports to the President on a mid-quarter and quarterly basis.
- Collaborate on team budget with Finance.
- Must live in the United States and work 9-5 in your timezone.
- Available to attend Zoom meetings with clients during business hours as needed.
- Ability to take ownership of projects, processes and client satisfaction.
- Experience in team management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking using various tools and systems.
- Experience leading and managing PPC, SEO/SEM and funnel campaigns.
- Experience with running split tests, tracking results and summarizing learnings.
- Ability to quickly learn and execute within our internal systems and technologies.
- Confidence in the ability to explain complicated strategies in a way non-tech savvy audiences can understand.
- Decision-making based on a balance of both business and client needs.
- Independent thinker who takes initiative and provides a unique approach to challenges.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Self-starter that works well independently and with a team.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, progressive work environment.
- Able to handle multiple priorities and work under high pressure.
- Natural researcher.
- Adaptable to change.
- Experience marketing in the dental or medical space.
- Previous experience managing a remote team.
- Salary of $58K - $65K/year DOE
- PPO Health Benefits (medical/dental)
- 401K Option with matching
- Flexible PTO and Holiday Schedule
- 100% Telecommute
Firegang Dental Marketing
AddressLewis County, WA
BusinessView all jobs at Firegang Dental Marketing