Customer Support Specialist
Fireclay Tile Aromas, CA
- Expired: September 09, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are here to revolutionize the tile industry. By implementing an innovative online platform paired with unmatched product and customer service, we've made it easier than ever to shop for beautiful, sustainable tile sourced and handcrafted in the USA. Our tireless commitment to innovation, transparency, and sustainability have not gone unrecognized. We've had the honor of making the 2015 & 2016 Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. and are the only tile company recognized as a B Corp for how we use business as a force of good. With an innovative product, an ambitious team, and an inspiring mission, we're changing the way you think about tile.
We are currently looking for a fantastic Customer Support Specialist to strengthen our fast-growing, dynamic team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with customer service experience to assist our sales department and to have a lot of fun along the way. Youll be on the front line, helping our sales team achieve success. Were talking about someone who is passionate about customers and supporting a great team, and loves design and tile. We are a fun company and we want to work with people who love life & love their job.
- Representing our brand and story to our customers. First and foremost you will be evangelizing who we are and what we make, and being the face of the brand to our customers when speaking with them.
- Assisting our commercial & residential sales teams with any and all needs that they may have including entering sample requests and orders, sending out quotes, handling shipping and other logistics information, processing payments, and providing service excellence for any post-shipment follow-up.
- Confidently supporting our customer in the tile buying process from initial product questions to installation questions ensuring full customer satisfaction. This role is part of a superstar team that answers phone calls, emails, text messages and website chat.
- Using our Salesforce.com platform to drive customer satisfaction and support sales.
- Supporting the team in any other way that is necessary - will do whatever it takes to make our sales team and customers love you and love us.
You're a Great Fit if You...
- Feel passionately committed to the product you represent.
- Want to be a key member of an innovative and entrepreneurial company culture.
- Direct your professional energy towards a more sustainable planet.
- Support a sales organization that focuses on selling in a way that meets the needs of today's customers.
What We're Looking For
- Have 2+ years background providing world-class customer service in a retail or hospitality environment, call center or help desk.
- Have 1+ years background supporting a sales organization in the architectural / building supplies industries, manufacturing, hospitality, or another related field.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to communicate with a wide variety of professional groups.
- Have knowledge of (or desire to learn) tile materials, nomenclature, and installation process for both ceramic and glass tile.
- Strong computer skills
- Salesforce.com experience a plus.
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun/all-in place to work. We offer full benefits coverage, PTO, 401(k) match, maternity/paternity leave, life insurance and disability, employee stock options and more. Come join the team at Fireclay!
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
BusinessView all jobs at Fireclay Tile