Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is seeking an energetic, confident, and reliable servers to join our team! Servers at Firebirds are friendly and attentive, customizing each dining experience to meet and exceed the guest’s expectations. They are skillful at anticipating and taking care of any need for our guests. Our servers provide top-notch experiences by recommending wine to pair with our scratch-made dishes. These individuals excel in providing extraordinary experiences by focusing on the tiny details that keep our guest craving another Firebirds visit. We are proud of our genuine warm smiles and engaging service focusing on teamwork.
Our team members are the most important stakeholder here at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill and such an important part of our brand. We ensure that our team members receive extensive training and development, are continuously set up for success, and feel welcomed in our Firebirds family.
What we expect of you:
- Greet guests immediately
- Runs food to tables in a team effort— multiple runs are not acceptable
- Clears and resets dining table in a timely manner to ensure dining area is thoroughly clean after each guest—sweep off chairs, booth seats, and floor
- Enters all food and beverage orders into Micros POS system
- Delivers the check and processes payment promptly
- Assists guests in making menu and beverage selections
- Up-sells non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages
- Completes side work duties throughout shift
- Keep your station Neat, Clean, and Organized
- Comfortable working as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Serving our Stakeholders: We work together to provide a warm, welcoming environment, not only for our guests but also our team members. We aim for hardworking, passionate personalities that help us provide extraordinary experiences through the dishes created in the back of house and the level of service executed in the front of house.
- Enriching Experiences: We work hard but we also play hard. We implement several opportunities for our team members to win fun, exciting prizes. Nothing like some good healthy competition to spice up the work day!
- Exceeding Expectations: We pride ourselves in maintaining quality throughout all restaurant operations, such as; food production, sanitation standards, and service execution. We create extraordinary experiences through personalized hospitality— it is all about the tiny details.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible schedules
- Limited amount of sidework
- Competitive check average
- Time-off on holidays— closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day; early closures on the Fourth of July, Christmas Eve, and Superbowl Sunday!
- New store openings— several growth opportunities for all team members!
- Extensive training and development—fun, exciting opportunities to learn and grow!
- Benefits for eligible team members—401k, medical, and paid time-off
- Team member motivation— discounted meals, exhilarating contests, and thrilling prizes!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations
- Ability to work on your feet for 8 hours or more a day
- Ability to bend, kneel, and lift items frequently weighing up to 25 pounds
- Ability to be patient and have a guest-oriented mindset
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Attention to cleanliness and safety procedures
- Must have reliable transportation
- 18+ age requirements for serving
You may also apply at www.firebirdsinternational.com/jobs for an hourly position at your local Firebirds Wood Fired Grill!