Restaurant General Manager
- Posted: 2 days ago
- $65,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are searching for an experienced General Manager who is hardworking and passionate for the hospitality industry. This individual must be an example of sincere hospitality to the team members and guests, making certain everyone is being well taken care of and having an extraordinary experience. This individual must always maintain a professional appearance and supportive manner— as our General Managers lead by example and maintain an important presence in the dining room.
What we expect of you:
- Oversees the entire restaurant operation—front and back of house
- Responsible for overall guest satisfaction
- Ensures menu adherence
- Strives to achieve company goals
- Oversees financial performance
- Oversees scheduling for all front and back of house team members
- Conducts inventory bi-weekly in a team effort
- Supervises ordering for front and back of house operations
- Responsible for development of the management team and hourly staff
- Maintains high standards for food quality and level of service
- Set the standard of sincere hospitality to the team and the guests
- Partners with front of house, back of house, and chef management team
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent earning potential
- Participation in a Profit-Sharing Plan
- Comprehensive training
- Three weeks of paid time-off annually
- Competitive benefits — Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- New restaurant openings — several growth opportunities for all team members!
- Holiday closures — closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day; early closures on Christmas Eve!
- 2+ years high volume, full service restaurant experience as a General Manager
- Warm, passionate and committed to the industry
- Solid communication and organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm, cool, and collected under pressure
- Self-actualized and motivated
- Self-discipline; maintained professional appearance
If you are seeking a position with growth opportunities, in depth learning and development, and supportive team members, then Fire Up your career and apply to Firebirds today!
Firebirds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
304 SW 145th AvePembroke Pines, FL
FoodView all jobs at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?