Seeking Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Grill Cooks, and Dishwashers
Competitive Pay for Experienced Cooks!
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is seeking talented, dedicated, and reliable people to join our team! Our Back of House team members are proud to be a part of a team that works together in a scratch kitchen creating mouthwatering food in a fun environment. They partner with our Chefs and Sous Chefs to make certain our guests are served fresh, flavorsome food while maintaining food safety and sanitation procedures. Our kitchen is a great place to train and learn new skills on the job!
Our team members are the most important stakeholder here at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill and such an important part of our brand. We ensure that our team members receive extensive training and development, are continuously set up for success, and feel welcomed in our Firebirds family.
What We Expect of You:
- To be warm, friendly, and passionate
- To maintain a positive attitude in a high-paced environment
- To have a willingness to learn
- To possess working kitchen knowledge; Prior BOH restaurant experience is preferred
- Serving our Stakeholders: We work together to provide a warm, welcoming environment, not only for our guests but also our team members. We aim for hardworking, passionate personalities that help us provide extraordinary experiences through the dishes created in the back of house and the level of service executed in the front of house.
- Enriching Experiences: We work hard but we also play hard. We implement several opportunities for our team members to win fun, exciting prizes. Nothing like some good healthy competition to spice up the work day!
- Exceeding Expectations: We pride ourselves in maintaining quality throughout all restaurant operations, such as; food production, sanitation standards, and service execution. We create extraordinary experiences through personalized hospitality— it is all about the tiny details.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive hourly wage
- Time-off on holidays
- New store openings— several growth opportunities for all team members!
- Extensive training and development—fun, exciting opportunities to learn and grow!
- Benefits for eligible team members—401k, medical, and paid time-off
- Team member motivation— discounted meals, exhilarating contests, and thrilling prizes!
- Excellent communication skills
- Working kitchen knowledge
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations
- Ability to work on your feet for 8+ hours a day
- Ability to bend, kneel, and lift items frequently weighing up to 35 pounds
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- 18+ age requirements for BOH
You may also apply at www.firebirdsinternational.com/jobs for an hourly position at your local Firebirds Wood Fired Grill!