Seeking Hosts and Hostesses to welcome our guests with big smiles!
What We Expect of You:
- Greets guests and opens doors as they arrive and depart from the restaurant
- Escorts guests to the dining room, restrooms, or Firebar®
- Makes reservations for guests over the phone or in-person using OpenTable
- Manages restaurant waiting list during high volume to accurately set guest expectations
- Maintains a Neat, Clean, and Organized host stand
- Responsible for restroom checks— overall cleanliness and restocking items
- Informs the guests of any promotions, features, or daily soups
- Tends to special guest requests—celebrations, allergies, highchairs, etc.
- Assists team by clearing and setting tables or replenishing beverages as needed
- Communicates incoming to-go orders to to-go team and directs incoming to-go orders or to-go guests to the proper location for pick-up
- Comfortable working as a team in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive hourly wage
- Time-off on holidays — closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day; early closures on the Fourth of July and Christmas Eve!
- New store openings— several growth opportunities for all team members!
- Extensive training and development—fun, exciting opportunities to learn and grow!
- Benefits for eligible team members—401k, medical, and paid time-off
- Team member motivation— discounted meals, exhilarating contests, and thrilling prizes!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate on the telephone while maintaining a positive attitude
- Able to perform simple mathematical calculations
- Able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for multiple hours
- Able to bend, kneel, and lift items frequently weighing up to 25 pounds
- Must be upbeat, energetic, and well mannered
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- 18+ age requirements for FOH
You may also apply at www.firebirdscareers.com for an hourly position at your local Firebirds Wood Fired Grill! Applicants can also apply in person in accordance with health and safety guidelines issued by the CDC and other state and local authorities.
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Why Work Here?Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is a collection of 51 polished-casual restaurants specializing in boldly flavored, classic American cuisine, including fresh steaks and seafood prepared from scratch and seared over local hickory, oak or pecan wood on an authentic wood-fired grill. Architectural features include custom-designed wine walls, inviting patios and the FIREBAR, which boasts a wide selection of artisan cocktails, craft beer and a robust wine list, including Firebirds private label wine, served at proper cellar temperatures. With its purpose to Serve, enrich and exceed, Firebirds prides itself on providing real value and unexpected delights to its guests, while weaving itself into the fabric of the communities it serves. To date, Firebirds has donated more than $750K to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation to fund childhood cancer research through the sale of its freshly squeezed lemonade. Firebirds has received numerous national awards, including multiple Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and recognition in the FSR 50 Top 10 Fast-Growing Chains and as one of 10 Breakout Brands by Nations Restaurant News. For more information or to find a location, visit firebirdsrestaurants.com, like Firebirds on Facebook or follow Firebirds on Twitter at @FirebirdsGrill or Instagram at @FirebirdsGrill.
Great culture, benefits and opportunities for growth!
Cranberry Township, PA