Firebirds is seeking a hardworking, reliable Dish Machine Operator to join our team! Our team takes pride in our scratch-made kitchen, unique ambiance, and strong sense of values. This individual must be self-motivated, willingness to learn, and able to excel in a structured, fast-paced environment. This individual must be organized, able to multitask, and work well under pressure. Our Dish Machine Operators hold an important role in the Back of House operations as they are responsible for properly cleaning and restocking equipment. We are proud of our scratch-made dishes and team-driven environment.
Our team members are the most important stakeholder here at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill and such an important part of our brand. We ensure that our team members receive extensive training and development, are continuously set up for success, and feel welcomed in our Firebirds family.
What We Expect of You:
- Fast, efficient and able to produce a quality product in a timely manner while maintaining proper equipment and food safety procedures
- Equipped with proper hygiene and uniform standards
- Monitors and maintains proper water temperatures in the dish machine
- Stacks and rinses dishes prior to running them through for best results
- Maintains proper concentration of chemicals for optimum cleaning and sanitizing
- Drains, cleans, and refills dish tank hourly to maintain our standards
- Practices proper wash, rinse, and sanitizing methods in the 3-compartments sink
- Disposes of trash and compact cardboard boxes routinely
- Maintains dumpster area sanitation
- Restocks clean wares to proper locations
- Completes daily prep duties as needed
- Must keep your station Neat, Clean, and Organized
- Completes closing & weekly Cleaning checklists
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Serving our Stakeholders: We work together to provide a warm, welcoming environment, not only for our guests but also our team members. We aim for hardworking, passionate personalities that help us provide extraordinary experiences through the dishes created in the back of house and the level of service executed in the front of house.
- Enriching Experiences: We work hard but we also play hard. We implement several opportunities for our team members to win fun, exciting prizes. Nothing like some good healthy competition to spice up the work day!
- Exceeding Expectations: We pride ourselves in maintaining quality throughout all restaurant operations, such as; food production, sanitation standards, and service execution. We create extraordinary experiences through personalized hospitality— it is all about the tiny details.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive hourly wage
- Time-off on holidays— closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day; early closures on the Fourth of July, Christmas Eve, and Superbowl Sunday!
- New store openings— several growth opportunities for all team members!
- Extensive training and development—fun, exciting opportunities to learn and grow!
- Benefits for eligible team members—401k, medical, and paid time-off
- Team member motivation— discounted meals, exhilarating contests, and thrilling prizes!
- Excellent communication skills
- Working kitchen knowledge
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations
- Ability to work on your feet for 8+ hours a day
- Ability to bend, kneel, and lift items frequently weighing up to 35 pounds
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- 18+ age requirements for BOH
You may also apply at www.firebirdsinternational.com/jobs for an hourly position at your local Firebirds Wood Fired Grill!