Assistant General Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
With limited supervision, the Service/Bar Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the front of house functions at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill including appearance, guest experience, leadership of team members, scheduling of front of house positions, and effective communication with General Manager. Our Service/Bar Manager is accountable for ensuring extraordinary experiences through hospitality. Our Service/Bar Managers are responsible for executing quality and value in all steps of service, whether it be food execution, guest relations, or level of service. Our Service/Bar Managers play an active role in the dining room and are critical team members to ensuring extraordinary experiences for all our stakeholders.
What we expect of you:
- Engages with the team members and the guests
- Maintains a strong presence in the dining room, bar, and front door in order to ensure the guests are well taken care of and steps of service are being executed
- Oversees learning and development of hourly team
- Organizes scheduling for front of house team members
- Responsible for team development by interviewing and hiring front of house team members to maintain staffing goals
- Manages bar inventory and ordering
- Conducts inventory of wine, liquor, and beer bi-weekly in a team effort
- Partners with the General Manager to ensure all operations run smoothly
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent earning potential
- Attainable bonus paid every other pay period
- Comprehensive training
- Three weeks of paid time-off annually
- Competitive benefits— Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- New store openings— several growth opportunities for all team members!
- Holiday closures— closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day; early closures on the Fourth of July and Christmas Eve!
- Minimum 2 years high volume, full-service restaurant experience
- Warm, passionate, and committed to the industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain calm, cool, and collected under pressure
- Self-Actualized, motivated, and dependable
- Self-discipline; maintained professional appearance
If you are seeking a position with growth opportunities, in depth learning and development, and supportive team members, then Fire Up your career and apply to Firebirds today!
Firebirds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Firebirds Wood Fired GrillWhy Work Here?
Great culture, benefits and opportunities for growth!
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is a collection of 55 polished-casual restaurants specializing in boldly flavored, classic American cuisine, including fresh steaks and seafood prepared from scratch and seared over local hickory, oak or pecan wood on an authentic wood-fired grill. Architectural features include custom-designed wine walls, inviting patios and the FIREBAR, which boasts a wide selection of artisan cocktails, craft beer and a robust wine list, including Firebirds private label wine, served at proper cellar temperatures. With its purpose to Serve, enrich and exceed, Firebirds prides itself on providing real value and unexpected delights to its guests, while weaving itself into the fabric of the communities it serves. To date, Firebirds has donated more than $750K to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation to fund childhood cancer research through the sale of its freshly squeezed lemonade. Firebirds has received numerous national awards, including multiple Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and recognition in the FSR 50 Top 10 Fast-Growing Chains and as one of 10 Breakout Brands by Nations Restaurant News. For more information or to find a location, visit firebirdsrestaurants.com, like Firebirds on Facebook or follow Firebirds on Twitter at @FirebirdsGrill or Instagram at @FirebirdsGrill.
9611 N Meridian StCarmel, IN