Inside Channel Account Manager
- Expired: December 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The objective of the Inside Channel Account Manager is to develop and grow FireEye Revenue through its Solutions Partners by aligning their go-to-market sales motions with FireEyes and ensuring they have the knowledge, capabilities, and tools to be successful.The Channel Account Manager will be directly responsible for managing select Partners and indirect sales within an assigned Territory as well as indirectly for the success of all Partners working with FireEye.
We are seeking an experienced Inside Channel Sales Account Manager with a proven track record of success and a basic understanding of the channel partner landscape in the region. The primary focus will be to partner with the Field Channel Account Managers and support the regional efforts to drive incremental partner-led revenue (New Business & Net New Logos), drive enablement training with new and existing partners (both sales & technical training), and foster a productive engagement model (internal & external) throughout the region. This individual must be able to thrive in a competitive and dynamic culture. The role will report directly to the Director, US Channel Sales.
The ideal candidate will have a varied background, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and likes to build and innovate new strategic programs. Must be a self-starter and have a start-up mentality; not afraid to run at a fast pace in a changing environment with a fun and collaborative team!
What You Will Do:
* Manage assigned, strategic partners responsible for overall growth, executive influence, and adoption of solutions
* Manage existing base of partners in the assigned region - driving incremental revenue, developing solution competency, and enabling program compliance,
* Direct the recruitment and engagement efforts of new partners as needed to support company initiatives and reach defined performance metrics
* Design, propose, implement, and execute enablement and promotional programs to drive sales success within the region.
* Build and execute Territory plans for both assigned strategic partners and select emerging partners in the region.
* Lead facilitator for communication between partners and FireEye
* Help facilitate resources from FireEye Region and FireEye Corporate for partners.
* Conduct quarterly business reviews, both internally and externally.
* Drive product marketing, and demand generation activities with partners to accompany FireEye products/solutions on partners website, seminars, and tradeshows
* Proactively communicate with FireEye region staff on Channel pipeline and forecasts
* Monitor, assess, and report on a continual basis, the security vendors competitive situation within the channel partners in the region.
* Represent FireEyes channel in the region and evangelize our mission and purpose both internally and externally.
* Should be able to communicate clearly and concisely through all available means of communication.
* Daily objectives should include the following: Innovation, Customer Obsession, Sense of Urgency, Collaboration, and Community.
BusinessView all jobs at FireEye Security