- Must be on their feet for long periods of time.
- Professional and friendly.
- Team player.
- Effective communication skills with guests and staff.
- Quick thinking.
- Basic math skills.
- Great attention to detail
- Greet customers as they approach the truck.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Take beverage and food orders.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes. (manual tickets or electronic POS systems)
- Serve food and/or beverages to customers.
- Stock service window area with supplies such as utensils, bags, condiments, to-go containers.
- Work with other staff members and be a team player.
- Assist in simple cooking tasks and plating.
- Monitor and update the food truck’s social media accounts.