Would you like to work for a company that has made the top 50 fastest growing privately held companies for 2 years in a row? (Boston Business Journal)
With this continued growth, Fire Equipment Inc. has a need for an Inside Sales Rep to join our talented Service Sales team. We are looking for a motivated, driven, customer focused individual to make calls to customers and set appointments for their life safety service requirements.
- Responsible for the development of new business and the expansion of services to existing customer base for fire alarm, sprinkler, fire extinguisher, and special hazard services.
- Call existing customers & new customer prospects to schedule qualified appointments for the outside sales team.
- Follow-up on quoted sales opportunities to ensure customer inquiries have been addressed & provide feedback to the sales team.
- Qualify inbound sales activity and redistribute the opportunity to the appropriate sales representative(s).
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of FEI services, pricing procedures and strategies to ensure that contract estimates are accurate and will deliver the expected return.
- Document all contacts, actions and responses in CRM system (Salesforce.com).
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer requests.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Excellent telephone presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly reliable, superior work ethic and integrity
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office. Familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life & Disability
- Supplemental benefits available
Since 1928 Fire Equipment Inc. (FEI) has been a leader in New England with state-of-the-art fire protection & life-saving technology services. FEI continues to support the development of new and superior systems by providing consulting and world-class engineering and design services to some of the largest and finest architectural design and engineering consulting firms in the Northeast. We are growing our business and searching for a qualified and ambitious Inside Sales Rep to assist with this growth.
Fire Equipment Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.