Fire Equipment Inc. is currently seeking a Licensed Fire Sprinkler Fitter to work on our Projects team. The Sprinkler Fitter will work on upgrade and installation projects, ensuring installations are up to code.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Work on assigned customer sites for installation and upgrade projects on fire sprinkler systems
• Work with wet and dry fire sprinkler systems, and fire pumps
• Perform on-site emergency troubleshooting and repairs
· Must hold a valid RI Journeyman Sprinkler Fitter license, also MA preferred
· Knowledge of applicable fire codes and regulations
· Experience with fire pumps, wet and dry systems required
· Ability to read blueprints and have a working knowledge of fire sprinkler systems
· Backflow certification preferred but not required
· Effective communication skills
Education and Certification Requirements
· RI Journeyman Sprinkler License
· Valid Drivers License required
· High school diploma or equivalent is required
· MA Journeyman Sprinkler License (in addition to RI) preferred
· OSHA 10 Certification
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
• Disability & Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
Since 1928 Fire Equipment Inc. (FEI) has been a leader in New England with state-of-the-art fire protection & life-saving technology services. FEI continues to support the development of new and superior systems by providing consulting and world-class engineering and design services to some of the largest and finest architectural design and engineering consulting firms in the Northeast.
Fire Equipment Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.