Cannabis edible kitchen team member
Fire Department Cannabis Tigard, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fire Department Cannabis: Edible Production Specialist Fire Department Cannabis is one of the fastest growing cannabis businesses in Oregon. We produce a series of pre-rolls, kief, and edibles. The company recently moved its edible production from a small kitchen near Eugene to a larger production facility in Tigard. We are looking for an edible production specialist to help us build on the success and progress we have already made. We are seeking employees who not only perform their own duties well, but who help those around them succeed. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get into the cannabis industry. Job Description and Duties As an Edible Production Specialist, you will take part in all stages of edible production from prep to packaging and labeling. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
● Preparing equipment and counter space to conduct tasks;
● Using sensitive weighing equipment to measure precise amounts of ingredients;
● Combining ingredients in a clean, thorough, and efficient manner – sometimes with the use of a large stand-mixer;
● Recording the completion or commencement of certain tasks, as specified by Fire Department’s Standard Operating Procedures and state law.
● Maintaining an organized and clean work space;
● Cleaning the entire work area at the end of the day;
● Packaging and labeling individual product units, sometimes for long periods of time;
● Assisting in the training and develop of other employees;
● Adapting to changes in processes or protocols, and
● Following instructions from leads and supervisors, including with regard to Covid health protocols. Expectations Kindness and respect go a long way in fostering a constructive and productive work environment. They are, in fact, indispensable in the well-functioning of our operation. As such, we are seeking new members for our team who display these traits as an everyday part of their work. In addition to basic decency, ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
● An ability to follow simple instructions;
● Awareness of and respect for OLCC guidelines including compliant storage, labeling, and handling of all products, throughout the production and packaging process;
● Attention to detail;
● A sense of urgency and an awareness of time management without sacrificing product quality;
● Effective communication skills and an ability to absorb and process constructive criticism from any employee, regardless of their level in the company, but particularly from supervisors;
● An ability to perform quality inspections on products, minimize waste where possible, and ask for verification from a manager or another employee when necessary;
● The ability to adapt to changing circumstances or procedures, sometimes without notice;
● An eagerness to assist your fellow employees when possible and be a force for good within the company. We are a team. We will succeed or fail as a team. And did we mention respect and kindness? Qualifications
● Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Active OLCC marijuana worker’s permit required. Food Handler’s Card preferred.
● Must be able to understand and comply with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations.
● Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
● Willing to submit to a background check.
● State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older. As a non-exempt employee, you will receive an hourly wage, overtime, and paid time off in accordance with applicable laws and company policy. Fire Department Cannabis is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all of our employees to get vaccinated for Covid-19. Let’s work together to end this pandemic.
Fire Department CannabisWhy Work Here?
ManufacturingView all jobs at Fire Department Cannabis