Customer Service Representative / Inside Sales Support
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service Rep / Sale Support to join our team. You will be responsible for helping our customers and our sales force by providing product information, product pricing, processing sales orders and resolving technical issues. Work Schedule is Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The position could turn into to an Outside Refractory Sales Role or an Estimating Role for Construction Projects.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding products, lead time, and pricing.
- Work closely with sales force to provide information, pricing, and technical support.
- Provide information about the products and services to customers and sales force.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer and product issues and concerns.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of high temperature insulation and refractory products.
- Work Closely with Warehouse Personnel and Production Team to ensure on time shipments.
- Process and Enter Sales Orders into Manage 2000 Computer System.
- Figure Square feet of Insulation and Cubic Feet of Castable Material required from Customer Inquiries
- Position could develop into estimating construction projects or an outside sales role.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields.
- Experience with Manage 2000 Software or other ERP Software.
- Experience working with people in an Industrial / Warehouse Setting or other related experience.
- Ability to build rapport with customers and our sales team.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Mathematical Skills to figure square feet, volumes, and area.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
Fire Brick EngineersWhy Work Here?
Company is recognized as an industry leader and is continuing to grow.
Fire Brick Engineers (FBE) provides innovative solutions to heat management applications. We partner with industry-leading refractory material manufacturers to service all high-temperature industries including ferrous and non-ferrous foundry markets, heat-treating operations, boiler makers and OEM Appliance manufacturers. Our in-house manufacturing and production teams utilize state-of-the-art equipment to complete high-temperature repairs to fit any schedule and budget.
2400 S 43rd St MilwaukeeMilwaukee, WI