We are seeking a CDL Semi Truck Driver OTR/ Owner Operator to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- 1 year Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Clean MVR
- Strong work ethic
- Able to manage time
- Able to pass background check and drug test
- Comfortable enough with technology to use E Logs
What we offer:
The available truck is a 2015 Kenworth T680 pulling a newer 53'Reefer
- Average run is 1200 miles, Average week is 3000+ miles.
- Guaranteed weekly pay plus monthly bonuses.
- We do not run the North East. No NY Tags meaning we cannot even if the pay is there.
- Flexible home time .
- Paid Salary plus bonuses.
- Weekly settlements via direct deposit.
- Prepass, EZ Pass, K tag and Pike Pass on all trucks
- Electronic Logs
- 1 year Experience required
- No games! To us you are a person, not a number
- Rider and pet policy
- Company drivers average between $60-75K/year!
Same as above with the following benefits:
- 75%/25% Split
- No trailer rental fees
- Company pays for Reefer fuel and reefer maintenance
- Plates available
- One of the best fuel discount programs in the industry
- Preplanned so you have reload info prior to delivery saving on down time.
- Owner Operators clear $2000 - $4000 per week.
- Must be new enough to use ELD
- Must be able to pass DOT at our shop