Digital Marketing Internship - Paid
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our internship program is designed to launch your career as a digital marketing strategist. This is a remote internship, eligible to candidates within the US. You’ll work directly with brands on real-world projects. You can’t learn this stuff in a classroom.Highlights
- Opportunity to grow at a fast-moving company
- Fun work environment with entrepreneurial people
- Ability to run your own projects
- Gain real-world experience
- Earn Google certifications
- Consistently challenging work for multiple brands
Our training program includes three components that combine to accelerate your learning opportunities and career growth.
- Pairing with a senior digital strategist – Weekly one-on-one meetings with an experienced marketer to guide your learning and get your questions answered.
- Hands-on work with our clients – You will work directly with our brand name or startup clients, delivering analytical market research and digital campaign management services.
- Learning materials and certifications – Our structured curriculum is designed to help you acquire the knowledge you need to excel as a digital marketing analyst
Specific learning objectives: web analytics, search engine optimization, written/oral communication, content marketing, market research and Amazon marketing.Requirements
- You must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours/week if you are applying for the part-time internship position and 40 hours/week if you are applying for the full-time internship position. Please apply to the appropriate job description.
- We look for applicants who are detail-oriented with phenomenal communication skills (written and verbal).
- If you like working with numbers in Excel to figure out what they mean then explaining your findings to a client, you might thrive in our internship. Our ideal candidate has the skill set similar to an investigative journalist — he or she works hard to uncover the facts, figure out what they mean and explain the findings to others.
The part-time and full-time internship cycles occur over the course of a college semester. Each Fall/Spring semester Fire&Spark accepts 2-3 full and part-time internship applicants and over the Summer 2-3 full-time internship applicants.Culture
We love what we do. Our team is looking for interns who are passionate about learning digital marketing and enthusiastic about applying analytical methods to digital campaigns that benefit our clients.
We live our core values everyday:
- PASSION FOR LEARNING – Pursue continuous learning with passion, enthusiasm and curiosity. Failures are expected and valued as learning opportunities.
- TEAM FIRST – Put team success ahead of personal glory and avoid unnecessary competition.
- LET DATA GUIDE YOU – Challenge opinions not supported by data. Evidence based on facts and hard numbers is the best basis for decision-making.
- GET THE DETAILS RIGHT – Sweating the small stuff is the difference between mediocre and magnificent.
- TAKE OWNERSHIP – Celebrate successes and take full responsibility for negative outcomes. Always ask what you could have done better and never shift blame to others.
If these values resonate with you, we would love to hear from you! We’ll review your application and writing sample in order to determine whether you are a good fit for this internship.
* We offer an apprenticeship for candidates interested in working with us for a minimum of 6 months. The apprenticeship is for both undergrads and candidates 1-2 years out of college. See the Fire&Spark Apprenticeship job description if interested.
**We review applications on a rolling basis so feel free to submit your application at any time during the year.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Fire&Spark