- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
James Beard Award-winning and Michelin-Starred Chef Fabio Trabocchi is now hiring a Service Director for our Georgetown Waterfront restaurant, Fiola Mare.
If you understand the standards of world class service and hospitality and would like to be a part of a growing restaurant group and work with some of the best hospitality and culinary professionals, we would love to meet and invite you to discover the opportunities to advance your career within our company.
Some of our recent sister restaurant awards and accolades include but not limited to:
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards Finalist "Best New Restaurant of the Year" 2018
- James Beard Foundation's "Best New Restaurant" Semifinalist 2018
- Washingtonian "100 Very Best Restaurants" #3, 2018
- Washington Post, Three Stars, February 7, 2018
- Bloomberg, "17 Most Exciting Restaurants Opening around the World this Fall", September 2017
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2019
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2018
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2017
- James Beard Foundation's "Outstanding Service Program" Semifinalist 2017
- Washingtonian "100 Very Best Restaurants" 2017
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards Finalist "Wine Program of the Year" 2017
- Be a part of an award-winning restaurant group which continues to expand
- Company sponsored health care plan and optional vision/dental coverage after 60 days of full time employment
- Competitive Pay
- Top Rated Earnings
- Excellent Training & Development Opportunities
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Referral Bonuses
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant management experience in a fine dining or upscale restaurant, exp. in high volume environments a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to train and inspire staff
- Professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual.
- Demonstrates drive to provide exceptional guest service.
- Open availability
- Professional appearance and grooming standard appropriate for a premier fine dining restaurant.
How to apply:
Applicants may schedule a phone or an in-person interview by responding to this post, and including a copy of your updated resume.
View our Join our Journey video for a glimpse of what it's like working for us:
Please feel free to review our website to learn more about our company:
COMPANY CULTURE: Thinks like a guest. Works as a team. Acts like an owner.
Get fresh Chef Food Service jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.