Controller Valuations YLT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an Associate with at least 2-3 years of experience, to join our Valuations Team in Madrid. The selected candidate will assist and participate in tasks related to the deal process:
- Property valuation in the Due diligence processes
- Analysis and asset valuation of NPL’s and REO’s portfolios with Residential, CRE, WIPs and Land product
- Supporting the Special Servicing and Real Estate Teams on RE Valuations
- Monitoring and development of financial models to provide the different scenarios in secured assets
- Elaboration of presentations and reporting
Candidates should have ADE/Architecture/Engineering degree and Property Valuation background (master/accredited course). The required skills are the following:
- At least two or three years work experience in RE valuations, Advisory firm or Servicer are preferable.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is essential,
- Advanced user of MS Excel ,
- Experience in Portfolio Management is desirable
This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic and in constant growth company that aims to incorporate the best professionals, while offering them an excellent work and development environment. The offer includes a competitive salary including a wide range of benefits.
The process is opened for full time candidates.
AddressBessemer City, NC
Get fresh Valuation Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.