Litigation Legal Assistant (Hybrid)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
- Maintain correspondence and pleadings, and index as appropriate.
- Utilize litigation software such as Relativity.
- Assist with document productions, including coordinating attorney reviews for relevant and privileged documents and coordinating efforts with eDiscovery and Litigation Support.
- Assist in the preparation of documents for witnesses' depositions.
- Assist with court filings.
- Docket litigation due dates.
- Work overtime or travel, if required.
- Participate in the supervision and training of litigation clerks
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent litigation experience required; Paralegal certificate preferred.
- Two to four years litigation experience (IP Law)
- Demonstrated knowledge of litigation software such as Relativity and Sharepoint is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including meeting platforms such as Teams and Zoom, and the ability to learn the software and databases used by the firm and its clients.
- Solid experience with case/matter management and/or other database tools and technologies used to manage data and information
- Excellent research skills and proficiency in using various research tools, including the Internet and court websites.
- Strong customer service skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family 16-Litigation Legal Assistants
- Pay Type Hourly
901 New York AvenueWashington, DC
LegalView All Finnegan Jobs
Get fresh Litigation Legal Assistant (Hybrid) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.