Customer Service Coordinator (Hybrid)
- Posted: over a month ago
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Coordinator (Hybrid)
DEPARTMENT: Customer Service
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Manager, America
LOCATION: Rhode Island
*** SIGNING BONUS
The Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible for accurately responding to all customer requests in a timely manner. This individual will act as a liaison between customers, internal departments, and the Sales team. Must be well versed in handling customer questions, comments, and complaints as well as committed to customer happiness / satisfaction. This individual will be required to think logically to provide answers to customer questions as well as resolutions for various issues that may arise. Ability to multitask and pay attention to details. Should display the ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment. Must be able to perform departmental duties and multi-task in a demanding environment. Ensure all activities are handled in accordance with Finlays mission, business philosophy, ethics, and goals.
- Primary customer contact for receipt of orders, inquiries, complaints, product information and returns. Order entry, order editing and review. Functions associated with order status: inventory levels, backorders, substitutions, emergency requests and delivery requirements.
- Daily communications with Sales team and various departments to assure customer requests, concerns and orders are taken care of in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of records and files associated with accurate ordering processing. Maintaining and update customer files.
- Informing Customer Service Manager of the overall activities which affect our customer base. This includes matters involving cooperation and response rate received from company personnel, competitive activity in field, customer responsiveness.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with the customers through open and interactive communication.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Partner with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s expectations.
- Completing various assignments delegated from Customer Service Manager.
- Cross-functional training on departmental duties.
- Assist in assuring departmental duties are completed daily when department is shorthanded.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Must have excellent clear communication skills, both verbal and written and can use positive language.
- Must be energetic, organized, and attentive.
- Team player who can work independently/also contribute to a group setting.
- Effective communication and time management skills.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish (a plus)
- High school diploma required.
- Proficient in word, excel, Microsoft outlook.
- Minimum of 3 years customer service experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Office environment.
- Business casual.
BusinessView all jobs at Finlays