The primary responsibility of the Estimator is to determine the cost for custom open die forgings from customer supplied drawings and material specifications. The individual will use our internal estimating system to detail the cost for each step of the manufacturing process. The Estimator will coordinate with operations and inside sales on a regular basis to ensure accuracy and timeliness of quote response.
- Timely completion of customer quotes
- Accurate costing based on manufacturing process plan
- Interact with operations to verify process capability and lead time
- Coordination with inside sales on pricing strategy
- Ability and willingness to train new employees