Student Services and Compliance Administrator needed for an accredited technical college serving the construction, industrial, manufacturing and service industries workforce development needs. Responsibilities for this apprenticeship college could include correspondence, student record-keeping, meeting minute recording, government reporting, grant administration and other project-based activities in a higher education and administrative team environment.
Job qualifications include:
· Student services or customer service experience in a school or business environment
· Ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced environment
· Solid oral and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Technical writing skills including development and maintenance of reports, newsletters, presentations, web pages, brochures, handbooks, plans, proposals, agendas and minutes.
· Microsoft Office intermediate level skills with Word, Excel, Outlook, and basic skill level with Access and PowerPoint
· Bachelor’s Degree in English, literature, journalism, communication or related.
· Previous experience working with higher education accreditation
· Experience with student recordkeeping, FERPA and student enrollment and admissions
· Student administration experience in registered apprenticeship programs with the Department of Labor