- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $14 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Store Management positions (Assistant Store Managers and Supervisors) will support the Store Manager in all aspects of daily execution of customer service, sales, and development of personnel while staying true to the JD Finish Line brand while performing the following duties:
- Assists Store Management in all aspects of daily shift management, including customer relations, inventory control, stock room, till/point of sale, procedural tasks and paperwork, visual merchandising, opening and closing the store.
- Trains and coaches store associates to promote and execute team, store, and company performance.
- Partners with management in planning, implementing, and executing change in regards to company initiatives in order to improve organizational performance.
- Supervises shipments deliveries, transfers of merchandise, and POS in order to produce accurate inventory results.
- Seeks to understand the customer’s needs and wants to benefit the overall customer experience.
- Provides constructive feedback and facilitates conflict to ensure the growth and collaboration of team members.
- Maintains both individual and shift sales.
- Provides daily shift floor coverage.
- Demonstrates sound understanding and judgment of store priorities.
- Demonstrates a high business acumen including, but not limited to, an in depth knowledge of the store’s key performance indicators, inventory movement, and sales performance.
- Embraces accountability and sets attainable goals for store sales, metrics, and personnel development.
- Accountable for key decision making to influence change, sales, customer service.
- Provides security & loss prevention in store for accurate inventory and merchandise flow to minimize company shrink.
- Upholds company policies, procedures, and standards regarding personal and store sales/performance metrics.
- Assists management with recruiting and interviewing potential employees.
- Accountable for opening and closing store procedures to include cash reconciliation, banking, reporting, and security.
- Adhere and uphold all company policies and procedures.
- Additional duties and projects as required.
We are JD Finish Line, a premium retailer providing the latest and most exclusive sneakers, apparel and accessories since 1976. Headquartered in Indianapolis with a digital office in Boulder, there are more than 1,000 JD Finish Line locations within malls, inside Macy’s shops and as stand alone stores. JD Finish Line’s core values of Customer, People, Winning, Community and Financial Responsibility are exhibited in everything we do. We are committed to inclusion and diversity across our organization and work to include all individuals, ensuring everyone belongs. We employ more than 14,000 store associates who are experts in style and passionate about sneaker culture. We’ve pledged to deliver the epic finish by bringing the latest and greatest sneakers to market and creating memorable customer experiences.
495 Union Street WaterburyWaterbury, CT
RetailView all jobs at Finish Line