Full Stack Developer
Finicity Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Finicity is looking for a talented Full Stack Developer in Salt Lake to join our team. This is a great opportunity to bolster our Connect Services team. You’ll work with other skilled developers to support and improve our micro services. These micro services enable our customers to easily integrate with our Connect software. This software is the consumer facing piece of our data services platform. You’ll work on an Agile team alongside some really cool developers and product people. Most importantly, you’ll get to write clean code that works.What You'll Be Doing
- Help build and support our micro services
- Write clean, simple, tested code
- 2+ years of Node.js experience
- 2+ years of experience writing effective tests
- Working knowledge of relational databases (MySQL)
- Desire to crush the competition with the best products
- Experience with containerized applications (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Gitlab or Jenkins
- Source control (Git)
- Experience with application tracing (SignalFX, Zipkin, Jaeger, etc.)
- Ability to meme and contribute to team culture
- Convenient office location off I-15 on 54th
- Bi-weekly innovation time dedicated to self improvement
- Modern tech stack and projects
- Quarterly engineering activities
- Fun team culture
Finicity, a Mastercard company, helps individuals, families, and organizations make smarter financial decisions through safe and secure access to fast, high-quality data. Our trusted and proven open banking platform empowers consumers to easily connect their financial data to the apps they choose, transforming the way we experience money for everything from budgeting and payments to investing and lending.
Through market-leading data connections, Finicity partners with influential financial institutions and disruptive fintech providers alike to give consumers a leg up in a complicated financial world, helping to improve financial literacy, expand financial inclusion, and ultimately lead to better outcomes. Finicity is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Finicity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
TechnologyView all jobs at Finicity