Expression of Interest: Technical Program Manager
- May 31, 2023
helps the world’s best workplaces, including Canva and Athena find, hire and nurture talent.
Companies that hire through us include:
- R3i Ventures
- & more
In preparation for our hiring partners’ current and future hiring needs, we are taking expressions of interest for the Technical Program Manager role to help them find the right people!
- Possess the following attributes: Grit, Desire to Learn, Collaboration, Passion, Thrive in Ambiguity
- Previous experience working in a startup/scaleup environment is preferred but not required
- Ability to wear multiple hats - jump, flex and pivot at the drop of a hat
- A great attitude. The right attitude towards a sense of urgency, risk, and uncertainty about the future that comes with working at a startup
To register your interest fill in your details and that will be emailed to you. If your motivations and traits match our hiring partners’ needs, they’ll get in touch directly.
F4S helps companies discover talent, beyond just their resumes. Through our motivations and traits assessment, we help people find roles that they enjoy and excel in and help companies find great candidates.
“We’ve been using F4S since Oct 2017, and have implemented it across our entire organization in onboarding, as well as when forming new teams to help us understand our team and dynamic between them”
- Melanie Perkins, CEO Canva
Powered by JazzHR
Fingerprint For Success
TechnologyView all jobs at Fingerprint For Success
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?