Customer Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Become one of the most impactful Customer Support Specialists on the planet!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world. We are looking to onboard and hire the next generation of Customer Support Specialists to help our customers set and achieve their crazy big goals.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I., and also some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities, and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, and hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
We are looking for a highly driven and enthusiastic Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems and any other concerning issues when using our products and services.
As a Customer Support Specialist, your responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities that will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication and collaboration tools like Slack, Zoom, Monday, Teemyco, and Google suite of tools.
Who you are:
- An open-minded person with a strong work ethic who is wanting to become one of the most impactful Customer Support Specialists in the world
- Solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Impeccable organizational skills and experience working with a variety of databases.
- Have a razor-sharp eye for detail and the ability to spot errors with accuracy and efficiency.
- Excellent knowledge of data management
- Goal-oriented, driven by a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- An independent self-starter with an insatiable curiosity to learn, succeed and lead by example
- Team player and collaborator
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Willingness to learn to understand new tools, systems
What you’ll do:
- Respond promptly to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share it with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
Qualifications (any or all):
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
This role is initially fully digital/remote, eventually establishing our global Hubs in the U.S, Australia, Asia, and Europe for regular teaming and events. Ideally APAC-based.
WHY JOIN US?
- Employees are encouraged to contribute and share their ideas to help the company gain success.
- Level up your data analyst skills
- Bring direct impact to the business with your efforts
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing hard and working as a team
- As we are made up of a small team, employees will get unique opportunities to learn a variety of skills
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no office politics
- As a new/emerging market, our employees will be at the forefront, leading to growth opportunities
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Learning and Development stipend
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We are hiring for many role types including Full-time, Part-time, and Contract
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!
We look forward to making a positive impact with you!
Powered by JazzHR
Fingerprint For Success
BusinessView all jobs at Fingerprint For Success
Get fresh Customer Support Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.