Registered Nurse - Part-time/Casual
Finger Lakes Community Health Sodus, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
Seeking Registered Nurses to support our unique Mobile Medical program. This is a boots on the ground program to provide care to our area's agricultural workers. Weeknight and weekend availability, with a commitment of 4 hours or more each week preferred. Any availability will be considered for this great opportunity!
Independent, self-motivated team member
As a Registered Nurse, you’re empowered to provide the appropriate care for patients. What we can offer at Finger Lakes Community Health is a team based highly motivated, mission-driven organization. If you enjoy working with a vast array of patients from all walks of life, then this is the place for you. Often, you’ll be keeping an entire family healthy!
Registered Nurses are an important part of our clinical team in providing direct care to our patients. As a Registested Nurse, you’ll work closely with our clinical team to develop the best care plan while taking into account the medical, behavioral, and socio-economic realities of our patients getting medical care.
A Registered Nurse is a vital part of Finger Lakes Community Health – one of the fastest growing health centers in New York State. With eight health centers, serving over 28,000 patients, we provide primary care, dental, and behavioral health services.
If you would like to serve patients in our communities and have the following qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Let’s talk!
• A current, unrestricted NYS Registered Nurse License required
• CPR certification required
• Prior experience is a plus, but not required
• Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with personnel, patients, and community partners
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• The ability to work flexible hours -- some evenings are required
• The ability to communicate fluently in both Spanish and English is preferred