Registered Nurse (RN) - Per diem
Finger Lakes Community Health Geneva, NY
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Finger Lakes Community Health is seeking per diem RNs to support our COVID vaccination efforts for our offsite and clinical settings. Pay is $40/hr, and any time that can be offered Monday through Saturday, days and evenings, is highly desired for immediate hire. Help support our communities, join our team today!
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• A current unrestricted NYS RN license and CPR certification required (FLCH can provide CPR certification)
• Prior experience a plus, but not required
• The ability to communicate fluently in Spanish and English preferred
• A valid New York State driver’s license in compliance with FLCH drivers’ policy
About Finger Lakes Community Health:
Finger Lakes Community Health (FLCH) was founded in 1989 with an original mission of serving the region's agricultural workers by linking individuals to area resources and providing essential health services. In 2009 the organization expanded to become a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), serving patients of all incomes, ethnicities, and walks of life. Over the last decade, FLCH has grown to provide medical, dental, and behavioral health services to over 28,000 patients at eight health centers. With over 200 employees we strive to provide high-quality and innovative health care services to the Finger Lakes Region.
Finger Lakes Community Health
HealthcareView all jobs at Finger Lakes Community Health