Seeking Nurse Practitioners s to support our unique Mobile Medical program. This is a boots on the ground program to provide care to our area's agricultural workers. Weeknight and weekend availability, with a commitment of 4 hours or more each week preferred. Any availability will be considered for this great opportunity!
Independent, self-motivated team member
Finger Lakes Community Health is actively seeking to employ a mission-driven Nurse Practitioner responsible for providing high quality medical care for our patients. As a Nurse Practitioner, you will undertake tasks aiming for prevention of diseases and promotion of healthy habits. This position is one of the most demanding, but also most rewarding.
As an integral member of Finger Lakes Community Health, this position is key in the transformation of the health care module. A great provider is a highly qualified professional and compassionate individual. A Nurse Practitioner is a vital part of Finger Lakes Community Health – one of the fastest growing health centers in New York State. With eight health centers, serving over 28,000 patients, we provide primary care, dental, and behavioral health services.
• A current, unrestricted NYS Nurse Practitioner License required
• National board certification required
• CPR certification required
• Prior experience is a plus, but not required
• Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with personnel, patients, and community partners
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• The ability to work flexible hours -- some evenings are required
• The ability to communicate fluently in both Spanish and English is preferred
Finger Lakes Community Health